1962 Volkswagen Notchback For Trade

1962 Volkswagen Notchback For Trade
Owner said, I have this 1962 VW Notchback, needs pan halves, some rust repair, but compete. First year production, quite a rare beast! I would like to trade it for an older, pre 1967 VW van, truck, stationwagen of some kind. I have some parts buses, so am not looking for anything pristine, but rather a decent project, similar in kind to this type 3.
 
I am open to possibilities, if you have old VWs, or know of anyone that might, this 1962 Volkswagen Notchback would certainly add to a collection. I may even look at a decent Karmann Ghia project of some kind. I do have a few old VWs, and at this time, I would prefer to mix up and add to my collection, rather than look at selling outright.

1962 Volkswagen Notchback For Trade